Three FCS programs set inaugural games against UTSA
- Refs unlikely to flag 'horns down'
- Clemson has big holes to fill on D-line
- Smart aware of challenge to beat Saban
- Big 12's 2nd day features 2 new coaches
- UCF picked to win 3rd straight AAC title
(STATS) - UTSA has announced first-time meetings with FCS programs Grambling State, Texas Southern and Houston Baptist.
All three games will be played at the Alamodome in San Antonio: Grambling State, on Sept. 19, 2020; Texas Southern, Sept. 24, 2022; and Houston Baptist, Sept. 21, 2024.
UTSA is a member of Conference USA. Grambling State and Texas Southern play in the SWAC, while Houston Baptist is a Southland Conference member.
Updated May 24, 2019