Bison RB Wilson to miss 2019 season with ACL injury
- Illini star hurts spine in swim accident
- OSU doc's abuse included football stars
- Ex-Oregon WR Lowe stops armed student
- Mississippi State adds ex-PSU QB Stevens
- Memphis QB White granted sixth year
(STATS) - North Dakota State running back Seth Wilson will miss the 2019 season with an ACL tear, first-year coach Matt Entz announced Wednesday.
Wilson, injured during spring practice, was expected to compete for a starting job with the two-time defending FCS champion.
The 5-foot-10 redshirt sophomore retained a season of eligibility last year after a hamstring injury limited him to four games. As a true freshman in 2017, he rushed for 194 yards in a semifinal-round win over Sam Houston State.
He has rushed for 641 yards and scored three touchdowns in 12 career games.
Updated April 10, 2019