North Carolina tackle William Sweet to enter NFL draft
- OSU doc's abuse included football stars
- Ex-Oregon WR Lowe stops armed student
- Mississippi State adds ex-PSU QB Stevens
- Memphis QB White granted sixth year
- Harbaugh makes visit to Yankee Stadium
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) North Carolina offensive tackle William Sweet is skipping his final season and entering the NFL draft.
The 6-foot-7 junior announced his decision in a statement on Twitter after earning his degree. He started 10 games for the Tar Heels last season and made Pro Football Focus' all-Atlantic Coast Conference team.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/Collegefootball and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated December 21, 2018